Since 1981, El Museo has presented exhibitions and public programs with a focus on underserved artists and communities and a commitment to diversity, inclusion, and excellence in the arts and humanities. We count on your support to make our work possible.
El Museo is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your contribution is tax-deductible. Thank you!
Become a member
The best way to show your support! Enjoy the following benefits with your membership, valid for one year:
Friend 😀 $50
- membership card and button
- invitations to all our exhibitions and events
- an entry to our annual Members’ Exhibition
- a big thank you on our online donor wall
- discounts on merch and special events
- occasional free stuff
- a warm fuzzy feeling in your heart
Artist/Student 🎨 $30
- membership benefits at a discount
Family 🏠 $90
- Friend membership benefits, plus:
- includes family members in your household or a Friend gift membership to share
Big Fan 💥 $120
- Family membership benefits, plus:
- a mystery gift
Big Time ⏳ $240
- Big Fan membership benefits, plus:
- a private exhibition tour for you and guests
- an extra Friend gift membership to share
Big Bucks 💎 $500
- Big Time membership benefits, plus:
- a lunch date with our staff
- special recognition in our print and promotional materials, e-newsletters, and on our website
- no whammies!
To make a gift of any amount, use the button below, or donate by check to “El Museo” at 91 Allen St, Buffalo, NY, 14202-1320.
Become a monthly donor 🆕
Prefer making smaller, recurring donations? Just enter your desired amount and select ☑️ Make this a monthly donation.
You can change or cancel at any time. Plus, you’ll receive membership benefits at the corresponding level!
Become a sponsor
El Museo’s programs and events serve thousands of visitors and patrons every year, and even more on our website and social media channels. Sponsorships are a great way for your local business or nonprofit to gain exposure, in addition to helping us match government and foundation funds. For more information, please contact William Vogel at firstname.lastname@example.org.